Treachery Film


 This is my individual project that I have been working on. To me, it was simple and not too complicated. I did not have much problems completing it as well. I pushed towards the finish line without giving up. This 2 minute film does not have much of a complicated story towards it. It is about a trio friendship; two of the friends are closer and one of them holds a serious grudge against the "left out" friend that she is unaware of. In a way it leaves the film on a cliff hanger wanting the viewer to know what else is to come. This topic was easy and many people can relate to it today as it is a film to teach a lesson and help others watch their surroundings. Hence the "mysterious" theme. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Review

Editing Pt.2

Just a Little more to go!